Skip to main content

This blog is about..


 ❤️Hello


Welcome to my blog and thank you for reading it
(This an introductory post for you to understand this blog


This blog is dedicated to help you find that bag from that photo you've been staring at for a while and you don't know where to get it from😶! . Or any piece of clothing you want
Why? Well.. Because i'm done staring at photos and not getting 
something similar to it in real life.. 

Now let's talk details.
Mainly i get my photos from WE HEART IT and Pinterest 
 And i'll only post clothes (dresses. Shoes. Skirts coats. etc.)makeup. and then
I'll tell you the websites that you could get them from. That simple
I may in future add makeup looks and products
But for now we'll focus on clothes and makeup. 
I hope you're exited   😍🌸 


If you have ANY suggestions then please feel free to contact me
Weheart it : @tigha
E. MAIL : teivaabdullah@gmail.com 
... 
🌸 Thank you for your support 🌸

Comments